Woman's World Magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for REAL women to share their ideas, experiences, and stories.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryLog inRegisterChat
Visit Our Online Mag!
Badge
Latest topics
» Pumpkin soup recipe?
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:43 pm by riggsdp

» Stumbling on an oasis
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:55 pm by nabron

» smoothie recipe
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm by debbie1392

» Update
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:50 am by Admin

» I am so darned pleased to be a part of this forum
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_lcapHello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_voting_barHello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_rcap 
Marnie
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_lcapHello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_voting_barHello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_rcap 
nabron
marcime
debbie1392
riggsdp

Hello! Get to Know the Navbar!

Go down 

Do girls really like pink?
Yes
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_lcap0%Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_lcap0%Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HELL yes
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_lcap50%Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
HELL no
 0% [ 0 ]
Some do, Some don't
 0% [ 0 ]
All I know is that I do :)
Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_lcap50%Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Get to Know the Navbar!   Hello! Get to Know the Navbar! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Welcome to our forum's FIRST POST!

This is a community/online magazine/blog of women from all over the world exchanging their different life experiences, the knowledge they've gathered, and the stories that make up their lives.
We have a growing list of contributing female bloggers that post on a variety of subjects: an experience at the dry cleaners, one's spiritual philosophy, a health concern, an awesome recipe or how to make a kite!
We would like this forum to be a platform where connections can be made and intellectual debates can be had.

And now, an overview of our navbar up top:
  • Portal - The portal page is for announcements, chatting , polls, and other glorious widgets that we (you included!) choose to install. If there is something you would like to see on this page, let me know! [Although the chatbox is part of the Portal, the chatbox should also always be located at the bottom of our main forum page and can also be accessed via clicking the "Chat" tab on the Navbar up top]
  • Forum- Obviously brings you to the forum. Forum rules can be found HERE
  • FAQ- Frequently Asked Qs - List of frequently asked questions
  • Members - List of members
  • Groups - List of Groups
  • Calendar - Link to our calendar
  • Gallery - We can collect pictures as a community to form public albums. I've started one called "Us and the People We Love" to encourage all of us to share some pics of friends and family so that we can get to know each other better. A second way of using the gallery is to create private albums of your own, visible to all members via your profile
  • Profile - Click here to go to your profile editing board. Once there, click "see my profile" in order to see your profile, or stay where you are to edit it
  • Inbox - Jump to your inbox via this button
  • Chat - Click this tab if you would like to open the chatbox in a pop-up window (browse the forum and continue to chat at the same time!)

Please feel free to let us know of anyway you think we can improve this forum or if you would like to help us make it even more awesome!

--Lia

Back to top Go down

Hello! Get to Know the Navbar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woman's World Magazine :: WELCOME! :: General Announcements from WWM-
Jump to: