Woman's World Magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for REAL women to share their ideas, experiences, and stories.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryLog inRegisterChat
Visit Our Online Mag!
Badge
Latest topics
» Pumpkin soup recipe?
Hello from Toronto Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:43 pm by riggsdp

» Stumbling on an oasis
Hello from Toronto Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:55 pm by nabron

» smoothie recipe
Hello from Toronto Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm by debbie1392

» Update
Hello from Toronto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:50 am by Admin

» I am so darned pleased to be a part of this forum
Hello from Toronto Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
Hello from Toronto I_vote_lcapHello from Toronto I_voting_barHello from Toronto I_vote_rcap 
Marnie
Hello from Toronto I_vote_lcapHello from Toronto I_voting_barHello from Toronto I_vote_rcap 
nabron
marcime
debbie1392
riggsdp

Hello from Toronto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marnie

Hello from Toronto Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Toronto   Hello from Toronto Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:09 am

Hello from Toronto :0)

My name is Marnie and I'm a contributor on the Woman's World Magazine Blog. I also have a blog that's called whatsupwithred.blogspot.com.
I'm almost 40, married and have a 5 year-old daughter. As I'm getting older I'm really enjoying the ride.

Right now my passion is in healthy living...not perfect living. It has to feel right, and feel good. I'm forever concocting new products in my kitchen that are both effective and preservative free. I'm also testing them out on me...lol. To my delight, quite often homemade products really do work or work even better than store brands. I'm planning a big blog entry right after Christmas. This year I've made all my gifts. I will be listing all the items along with the recipes (and pictures). These items can be made anytime of the year, so hopefully everyone will enjoy reading about them and trying some of them. If I were to post them now, my family would see...shhh!

Nutrition it's the same thing, I'm always looking to make healthy and tasty meals. I'm not perfect...just progressing and trying to better myself. If you go with your gut, you will never go wrong.

I'm a open person. If you want to know, just ask.

Great work on the forum BTW :0)

All the best,
Marnie
Back to top Go down
http://whatsupwithred.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin

Hello from Toronto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Toronto   Hello from Toronto Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:08 pm

thanks Marnie! you're the first to join! I just recently got into being healthy so I can't wait to learn from you! Let's see how this forum thing goes.... rendeer
Back to top Go down
Marnie

Hello from Toronto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Toronto   Hello from Toronto Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:31 pm

One day soon there will be many new members! I just know it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://whatsupwithred.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Hello from Toronto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Toronto   Hello from Toronto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Toronto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woman's World Magazine :: WELCOME! :: INTROS-
Jump to: