Woman's World Magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for REAL women to share their ideas, experiences, and stories.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryLog inRegisterChat
Visit Our Online Mag!
Badge
Latest topics
» Pumpkin soup recipe?
Lia Z - one of the admins Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:43 pm by riggsdp

» Stumbling on an oasis
Lia Z - one of the admins Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:55 pm by nabron

» smoothie recipe
Lia Z - one of the admins Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm by debbie1392

» Update
Lia Z - one of the admins Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:50 am by Admin

» I am so darned pleased to be a part of this forum
Lia Z - one of the admins Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
Lia Z - one of the admins I_vote_lcapLia Z - one of the admins I_voting_barLia Z - one of the admins I_vote_rcap 
Marnie
Lia Z - one of the admins I_vote_lcapLia Z - one of the admins I_voting_barLia Z - one of the admins I_vote_rcap 
nabron
marcime
debbie1392
riggsdp

Lia Z - one of the admins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Lia Z - one of the admins Empty
PostSubject: Lia Z - one of the admins   Lia Z - one of the admins Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:27 am

Hi everyone!
My name is Lia and I'm 25. I currently live in New Orleans, Louisiana, but I would love to relocate to anywhere else in the world really...haha, Ok, that's not 100% true. I never want to live in Ithaca, New York again (although it is beautiful and Cornell was an awesome school to study at for a semester, it's one of the cloudiest cities in the country and totally reminds me of Hurricane Katrina -- which was my reason for ending up in Ithaca in the first place). A pic of my lovely Nola below Smile I love this city!
Lia Z - one of the admins New-or10

I am half Greek and have family in Greece, England, and Finland. I love to travel and absorb new cultures. I'm a die-hard soccer fan; I enjoy playing and watching. I'm like a guy when it comes to soccer lol.
Lia Z - one of the admins Euro2013

I love anything creative: art, music, editing, writing, theorizing...

I was most likely born in the wrong decade seeing as I have an affinity towards 60s/70s culture and totally should have married Neil Young. I just should have.
Lia Z - one of the admins Neil11

I had a very volatile youth and I'm trying to make up for it now by finding peace and trying to bring harmony to my personal space (hopefully spilling over into the world's personal space as well).

I really really really want to form my own business or do something that requires building from the ground up! This online magazine that Carly and I are trying to build is a perfect union of all my interests: starting something new from scratch; something creative and artsy; something that hopefully helps those who participate in it; and something involving writing and editing (I'm fond of both).

And maybe one day soon I will open a shop on Etsy.com selling my artwork and such. Only if I find the cojones lol.

If you wanna know more, just ask! This little guy is funny huh? affraid
Back to top Go down

Lia Z - one of the admins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woman's World Magazine :: WELCOME! :: INTROS-
Jump to: